Ms. Blair has over 25 years experience building and leading teams with a laser focus on delivering and executing solutions that enable corporate goals. Her forthright and practical style is a rare blend of solid decision-making and iterative continuous improvement, which she implements throughout the lifecycle of an idea – from conception, to business case, development, implementation, production support, through retirement. As an executive, she led large teams in developing and implementing solutions in the payment processing space as well as the employee benefits outsourcing industry. In her most recent corporate roles she served as EVP Information Technology & Product (CIO) for Vanco Payment Solutions & SVP of Product Development and Delivery of Vital Processing (now TSYS Merchant Services).
• Technology & Operations Executive Advisors
– End State Definition – Talent Assessment – Comprehensive execution
• Interim Management
• Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures – Due diligence – Integration
• Organization Redesign – Role definition – Handoff process & requirements – Key Performance Indicators – Cascading strategic plan to individual goals
• Product Development Lifecycle – Business case process – Product prioritization – Resource allocation & tracking – Product implementation – Product End-of-Life strategy & execution
ellisBlair is committed to servicing Financial Services clients by helping Operations and Technology executives solve critical problems and "make things happen". We work with existing staff to ensure knowledge gain and continued stability when the task is complete. At ellisBlair, we help clients from all industries with a strong concentration in Payments & Banking. The focus of our engagements varies based upon client need.